PRINEVILLE, OR – Crook County has formed a local COVID-19 Business Assistance Task Force to help local companies deal with the Coronavirus economic impacts affecting daily business operations. Technical assistance with federal resources, local grant dollars, and regional assistance are available through the collaboration effort.
GRANT FUND DETAILS
- Funding for eligible operational costs (i.e. Rent, Mortgage, Utilities, etc.) incurred between April 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020
- Maximum grant amount is $2,500 per company with local ownership
- Grants will be distributed by the Prineville-Crook County Chamber of Commerce after approval from the COVID-19 Economic Impact Task Force
BASIC CRITERIA FOR ACCESSING THE APPLICATION FOR GRANT ASSISTANCE OR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- Business has a physical presence in Crook County and can show direct impact by the government-mandated shut down due to Coronavirus.
- Business has 35 or less FTE (full-time equivalent employees) in Crook County.
- Business can provide information to support operational expenses.
- Exclusions; national and regional chains with no local ownership. Local franchise owners can apply.
- There is a scoring matrix that will ultimately determine if a company qualifies for the grant dollars.